Olivia has just now really figured out how to roll over. Going from back to tummy is still really hard for her, but she's done it a couple of times this past week. Rolling from tummy to back is now a piece of cake. I've been trying to take a video of her rolling, but she usually rolls over before I can even turn on the camera. If i do have the camera all ready she just lays there... little stinker.. This has resulted in quite a few 'tummy time' photos, while I sit with the camera ready, just waiting for her to roll over again.
Olivia likes to stand a lot too. This little turkey is going to run before she crawls!
We had such a beautiful day on Saturday, we spent most of it outside. Olivia got her first taste of swimming. She wasn't too sure what to think of it.
Last weekend we had a quick visit from Grandpa and Grandma Kuhn. Aunt Glenda came with too and was finally able to meet Olivia.
I want to wish all the dads and grandpas a happy father's day today. I also want to wish Dustin a very special happy first father's day! Olivia is one lucky little girl to have him for a dad. Dustin can get Olivia giggling like no one else. It's so fun to watch him play with her.
| Another example of when Daddy gets Olivia dressed... :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment