Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Olivia loves her baths! She likes to stand and watch while we get her bath ready.

We took advantage of the nice weather to have a little family photo shoot.

Olivia loves when Dustin tosses her up like this! She really giggles and squeals!

getting ready to go outside


going for a walk with dad


It doesn't seem to matter how crabby Olivia is, if we take her outside, she is instantly happy.


This is now a pretty common site at home--Olivia tries to climb all over everything. If we don't dump out her toys for her, she will pull herself up and get them on her own. This has resulted in a few bumps and bruises, but she is learning.



I wasn't satisfied with the pictures I took on our little family photo shoot a while back, so I asked my friend Nicole for a little help. We went out just this past weekend and she was able to get some nice family pictures for us.

Olivia was not impressed...


I have a few more things to post, but they will have to wait until another day...


No comments:

Post a Comment