Sunday, December 18, 2011

Olivia is 9.5 months old now. We are constantly amazed by how much she has grown and changed. She now plays pat-a-cake and does so-big. She loves playing peek-a-boo and reading books. She crawls around everywhere and has gotten really fast! She pulls herself up and cruises along the furniture. I suppose it is only a matter of time before she starts walking. Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks:

Olivia wrinkles her nose like this all the time


Olivia has a great appetite. She loves food! Sometimes she insists on feeding herself. If you aren't paying attention, she is pretty quick about getting her hand in her bowl of food...

Just before Thanksgiving I ended up with kidney stones. It was awful! We were thankful to have grandma Dorita come up and help out with Olivia.

Olivia and aunt Dana getting a little snuggle time.
Dustin and Olivia went on a little daddy/daughter vacation in November. Dustin took her back to the farm when he went home to help butcher. As much as I enjoyed a couple of quiet evenings to myself, I was so excited for them to come back home!

snuggles for dad!

Olivia loves Toy Story 3. We try not to let her watch too much of it, but sometimes it's nice to put on so she sits still long enough for me to cook dinner! I honestly think that she would sit and watch the entire movie start to finish if we let her.

A couple of weeks ago Dustin and I came down with the stomach flu. Thank you to aunt Dana for coming up to take care of Olivia (and us!). I hope that we will stay healthy for a while now! The last few weeks were pretty rough.

Toys toys toys!

Olivia really likes rocking in her little rocking chair. This started out as my chair when I was little and has gone through Jenni, Jackie, Adam, Macy and now Olivia.


Santa! I can't believe she didn't cry when we sat her down with him. She was pretty excited to go back to Dustin though.


Olivia's new thing this past week has been sticking out her tongue. That thing is always hanging out of her mouth. What a goof!

No comments:

Post a Comment