Here are a few recent videos of Olivia. She screeches a lot. The first couple of videos are just a little taste of what our house sounds like most of the time...
Olivia was being a real stinker the other night and refused to wear her bib at dinner.
Olivia always likes to help with laundry. Tonight she figured out how to climb into the laundry basket. Once she got in there, she refused to get out. She sat there for about 15 minutes watching football with Dustin.
Olivia loves her new dolly she got for Christmas. As you can also see, she doesn't care much for pants...
She also really likes her new dinosaur-ball toy. This is usually the first thing she plays with when she gets home from daycare.
Who can resist a baby in a pink velour jogging suit?
Snuggle time with daddy! I think they may have been watching Toy Story.
Can you say spoiled? This is a common sight at our house on the weekends--Olivia snuggled up with her bottle watching Toy Story. She is plenty happy with her movie and bottle, and Dustin and I get a chance to make some breakfast and coffee. It's a win-win. :)
Olivia and I were playing in the entryway. I had forgotten to turn off Toy Story before we started playing. As you can see she has her head cranked back and eyes still glued on the TV. She loves that movie!
Olivia always empties out our bookshelves. We finally filled most of it with her books.
No comments:
Post a Comment