Sunday, December 9, 2012



 

Olivia was asking for a spoon the other day. Apparently I didn't get it for her fast enough, so she took matters into her own hands.
Speaking of spoons, Olivia has a spoon with her 90% of the time. We regularly have a spoon in the bathtub even. God help you if you try to give her a bath without her spoon. She has even brought a spoon to daycare with her before. She has a hard time pronouncing it though. It comes out "gnau", or something like that.


Olivia eats an apple or 2 almost every day. Here she is taking a little cartoon break with her apple.

I was a little unsure about putting up our Christmas tree this year. I thought for sure Olivia would have it undecorated every other day. She has been great about it though. She likes to touch the ornaments and lights, but for the most part leaves things in place. She has even left the presents alone--so far!

 Olivia and I had a mommy-daughter day today, as Dustin had to work. We had a great day, but are both looking forward to Dustin being home tomorrow! I told Olivia if she was good we would make popcorn and watch a movie tonight. She totally earned it too!



Earlier today we emptied out Olivia's entire toy box. She had fun going through all the toys at the bottom that we had forgotten we had. She also enjoyed helping me vacuum out the bottom.
 
Just playing around--love her so much!
 
 
We colored a bunch today. Olivia decided to taste the black crayon, so her mouth is all black. You will notice that baby sat in the rocking chair and had to have a crayon too.
 
This picture melts my heart. She is so nice to here babies. She said 'baby. eat', and had to put baby in her chair. Then she asked me for a bowl and spoon (gnau). I asked her what baby was eating and she told me oatmeal. When we pretend to eat it's usually either oatmeal or eggs.
 
Earlier I heard Olivia say 'baby. potty'. Thankfully baby was smart enough to go in the little potty and not the big potty. On a side note, Olivia had put this baby in a time out earlier in the day. She had been horsing around and fell. When she fell, her face had bumped baby. She said "owie! no baby!" I asked her if baby had hit her and she said yes. I asked her if baby needed a time out, and she said 'yes' and ran and put baby in time out.


 With it being so cold we have been trying to find new ways to let Olivia run of some energy. Since we have more open space in the basement, we have been taking her down there to run around. She goes crazy when we go down there! She just runs in circles constantly. She will stop and do sommeraults and jump around a bunch too. Here are a couple videos of her running around.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment