Saturday, January 26, 2013

catching up

All of a sudden I feel like I'm so far behind on the blog! It might take me a few posts to get caught up.

I think I left off with Christmas celebrations. My family was able to make it up to Devils Lake a couple of weekends before Christmas. Unfortunatley, the day they came, I came down with the flu. I was so thankful they decided to come anyway. Dustin had to work that weekend, so it was great to have them here to help with Olivia so I could get some rest. I made a fairly quick recovery, and Dustin was able to be home for part of the weekend. Here are a few photos from Christmas with my family:
 
Aiden, Macy, Olivia sitting on grandpa's lap

Add caption
 Cousins taking a bath together. They had so much fun!
 
The girls playing with their babies. Notice Olivia insisted on wearing Macy's Justin Bieber jammies.
 
She talked grandpa into a piggy back ride!
 
such a sweet picture!
 
The kids really gave grandpa a work out this weekend!

 
We also celebrated Adam's birthday. I completely forgot to get candles though, so he was stuck using the pink polka dotted '1" from olivia's birthday. 

 
Olivia and Macy put on a very wild dance show for us. We could not believe the moves these 2 busted out. We were laughing so hard. 

 
a couple of family pictures from the weekend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment