Sunday, February 24, 2013

 I had put Olivia in a time out the other night. When I walked out of her room I heard her start giggling and jumping around, yelling "hat! hat!". I went back in to check on her, and I found her jumping up and down in her crib with a shirt on her head as a hat. So much for time out--she was having a blast!


 
 
 
This is the face Olivia made when I asked her if she wanted to watch Dora. She was super excited. Man this kid loves Dora!
 
 
This is a new dress Olivia got for Christmas from her Uncle Darren and Aunt Kristi. She really likes it and asks to wear it a lot. Here she is holding it up and showing it off. 

In this picture you will notice she is wearing my shoes. She loves to run around in my heels and click them loudly on the floor. She was also pretty excited about getting into some movies here.







We do a lot of fingerpainting. Every time we paint, she always has to taste it.


We also do a lot of baking. This time we were making roll out sugar cookies to bring to daycare for
Valentine's Day. While we were rolling them out, Olivia sneezed out a big snot rocket right onto the counter. Before I could do anything, she took the big ball of cookie dough and wiped it up! Ugh! So, we ended up having to throw most of the dough away and didn't have enought cookies to bring to daycare. We still had fun though, and as usual, Olivia had to sample what we were making..

No comments:

Post a Comment