Oh the things that we come across around the house with a 2-year old. I guess Barbie had to go potty..
Olivia is so busy. She just doesn't snuggle anymore like she used to. I was so excited when she wanted to snuggle on the couch with me. This was the best nap ever!
We put Olivia in dance class. It was just a mini session for 18months-3 years. She had 3 practices and then a performance in the final spring Just For Kix dance show. It was sort of a disaster, but she had fun. Most of the dance classes she refused to follow along with the teacher and other kids. In fact, she spent one of the dance classes spinning in a circle almost the entire class. As soon as we would get home from dance class, she would do her whole dance. But in dance class, forget it, she would have nothing to do with it. During the dance show she spent the whole time just trying to run away. Little stinker! I'll try to post a video of the dance later on.
Olivia and her tutu.... The other morning Olivia spotted her tutu in her closet and decided that she had to wear it. This was not up for negotiation. This is what she chose to wear for the day, all day at daycare and through dance class that night. How could I make her take off that silly tutu? She was just beaming with pride when she showed it to the kids at daycare. Since then, she has had to wear it almost every day at some point.
We had some of Dustin's family up to visit the other weekend. Olivia had so much fun playing with cousins Nadia and Phoebe.
Three little monkeys jumping on the bed...
Olivia also had a lot of fun playing with Patches the puppy.
A few weeks ago Uncle Dion came to visit and brought with a belated birthday present for Olivia. She loves it!
Pat-a-cake!
Video from Olivia's first dance show. At first I thought she was trying to run away because she was scared, but everytime I saw her face she had a sneaky little smile on it. What a turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment