In June we were lucky enough to get to celebrate Macy's 5th birthday with her. Olivia thought it should be her happy birthday too. She insisted on having a candle in her cupcake too.
I set Olivia's swimming pool up on the deck for her to play with while I made dinner. When she started out, she had a swim diaper and swim suit on. All of a sudden I turned around and she was sitting in her pool naked. I guess I can't blame her, it was really hot that day.
Last weekend we made a trip back to the farm. On our way we stopped at the Bismarck zoo. Olivia loved it. Here we were running through the tunnels by the lions. They were just the right size for Olivia, but pretty uncomfortable for me and Dustin to try to get through.
Go this way daddy!
We also got to take Olivia to a parade in Dickinson. Here she is waiting for candy!
She was not a fan of the loud trucks though, and spent quite a bit of time snuggled up with daddy when they came by.
There was a big event in the park too with lots of bouncy houses and activities for kids. Here Olivia is climbing up to go down the big slide. She just seemed like she should be too little to be able to do stuff like this already!
The slide was very fast. Unfortunately her feet stuck to it and got caught up at the end and she ended up face-planting pretty hard. Must not have hurt too bad though, because she ran right back over to get in line to go down the slide again.
This is new shed/playhouse out at the farm. Something tells me the kiddos might be getting more use out of this than grandpa will! :)
Olivia and her tree we planted for her at the farm.
I was outside with Olivia the other day. I was busy getting the sprinkler set up for her when I heard her say "Hey mommy, I get in here!" I turned around and saw her standing in her sand/water table. Little stinker!
Waiting anxiously for the 4th of July parade to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment