Sunday, July 6, 2014

Girls Day Photo Shoot

First off, I have a ton of pictures and stuff to post, but they will be coming later. We had a wonderful long vacation back with Dustin's family to celebrate Dana's (his sister's) wedding last week. We have a couple of other family weekends planned this month, so I hope to post all of July vacation photos at one time later this month.

Anyway, sometimes when the girls are playing nicely, I like to pull out my camera, play with some of the settings and take a bunch of pictures. Sometimes I get some good ones, other times it's kind of a bust. Lately, almost every time I take out my camera, Olivia will ask to take some pictures. She's getting pretty good at it too. The girls were little angels today, so we had some fun with my camera. There are kind of a lot of pictures here, but I couldn't decide which ones to post. Enjoy!





















Here are a couple of the ones Olivia took. She would shout out orders to me like, "get down by Hadley!" or "Ok, now kiss her on the cheek!" I just did what I was told and here is what she caught on camera. Not bad, huh?






I should have more to come later this month of our family vacations and hopefully some after photos of our landscaping projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment