I don't know what it is, but almost every night after bath, Olivia just gets CRAZY! She is so wild and so silly. She also loves being naked. Putting her diaper and clothes on can be quite the circus. For this reason, I usually let her crawl around naked for a while after bath, just to burn off energy. Surprisingly, I have only had to clean up a little puddle once so far! I also usually end up turning on a movie while I put on her diaper and jammies, just so that she settles down a little bit. Here are some pictures of some of her recent after bath adventures--
 |
| It's as if she's saying--Come and get me!!! |
Peek-a-boo!!
Olivia has really been into crawling on her hands and feet lately. Last night she crawled like this all the way from the bathroom to the living room, naked.
 |
| This is getting to be a bad habit! |
 |
| I practically had to wrestle her down just to get the diaper on. She gets so wound up!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment