I swear Olivia can sense every time we open the fridge or the dishwasher. She always comes rushing in the kitchen to try to get into them. Here she is 'helping' Dustin clean the fridge.
Olivia was watching out the window, waiting for grandpa and grandma to get here.
Last weekend my family and Dustin's family came up to celebrate Olivia's 1st birthday. We had a fun weekend. Olivia really enjoyed all of the attention. She was having so much fun that she didn't go to sleep until midnight (1am with the time change!). Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Olivia doesn't sit still much anymore. Somehow great grandma Maggie was lucky enough to get some snuggle time! :)
Olivia is so silly sometimes. She makes the funniest faces!
Olivia is finally starting to show a little interest in walking. Just this past week she started taking a couple of steps on her own! It shouldn't be too much longer now before she is runnign all over the place!
I'm not sure what she was doing here--just being silly I guess.
Olivia loves to watch Toy Story. She always finds the remotes and pushes buttons on them, in hopes of turning on her movie.
Combing her hair...
We have had such beautiful weather lately! Olivia loves to be outside! She will crawl over to the door and whine and cry until we take her out. She likes to crawl around and pull out grass and find rocks to play with.
When we ask Olivia to find her nose, this is what she does. I guess I shouldn't complain--at least she knows where her nose is!
No comments:
Post a Comment