Sunday, March 4, 2012

A little catching up

Ok. I will attempt to catch up on the last couple of months--

Olivia does not care for bibs much anymore. Here is an idea of what we deal with many times when we feed her.


We visited my family towards the end of January. Here is Olivia with her cousins Macy and Aiden in their Valentine's Day gear. On a side note, we also visited Dustin's family in the cities that same weekend. We enjoyed a big super bowl party at Dion and Laura's house. We finally got to see the awesome new remodel they just finished. Olivia enjoyed climbing up and down their basement steps, over and over and over again...I thought I had gotten a couple of pictures from that end of our trip, but I guess I didn't. It seems the busier Olivia gets, the worse I am about getting pictures taken when we travel..

Notice Olivia has her sock off? We cannot keep socks on this kid! She loves pulling them off, and then will lay them on her feet as if she is trying to put them back on.


It's hard to tell by this photo, but Olivia has the remote control in her hand. She loves movies! Everytime she finds one of the remotes she points it at the tv and starts pushing buttons.


One of Olivia's new favorite hobbies is emptying our kitchen drawers. She also enjoys a good game of peek-a-boo. Here she was playing peek-a-boo with one of our kitchen towels.



She may look sweet and innocent, but rest assured she was a holy terror about 30 minutes after this picture was taken when we walked into church.


Stylin...



There was a big youth ice fishing tournament here a few weeks ago. Dustin took Olivia out there to check it out. She had a blast! She got to go sledding, play with some other kids, and even saw a puppy.






Sledding in our back yard.


Happy Birthday Olivia!!! Olivia turned 1 this past Friday. I cannot believe she is 1 already! Here she is running around the house before heading out to daycare the morning of her birthday.


Don't know what it is about this picture, but I just love it.


She must have really liked her tights. She kept kicking her legs and staring at them.


Once again, emptying out drawers in the kitchen...


Meet dolly. Dolly has become Olivia's new favorite toy. They are often inseperable. Dolly gets more hugs and kisses than mom and dad. She also gets frequent diaper changes, has her toes tickled, and often gets her nose wiped by Olivia. Here are some pictures of Olivia hugging Dolly and sharing her paci with her.



I've started using headbands at mealtimes to help keep food out of Olivia's hair.


We are sad to say that Dustin's grandpa passed away last week. (Thoughts and prayers to all the Kuhn family. I know he will be missed.) With the funeral being on Saturday, we moved Olivia's birthday party to next Saturday. We did a mini birthday party with just me, Dustin and Olivia tonight though. Here is a picture of Olivia in her cute little zebra outfit from auntie Dana.

Olivia must have been watching when Dustin was blowing up the balloons. She insisted on sticking them in her mouth! (Don't worry-she was well supervised, and we made sure she didn't rip any pieces of balloon off)



Here is a picture of Olivia with some of her presents and the awesome cake aunt Dana made for her. Unfortunately, the cake was a little smudged in transit. I think it turned out awesome. Olivia loved the zebra motif with her outfit, cake, balloons and even zebra candles. Too cute!

Olivia has started putting her hands on her face like this lately. Not sure why she started it, but it always makes us laugh.


Close up of the cake. Love it!


First bite of cake. mmmm...

She made it through a good chunk of the cake. She was definitely ready for bath and bed at this point.


I think Dustni ended up with just as much cake on him just from carrying Olivia to the bathroom.



That's all for now.. Hopefully our next post will come sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment