Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Time Flies....

I just realized that I haven't made a post since right after Hadley was born. Needless to say, we have been just a little bit busy. The last 4 months have been wonderful, busy and well, completely exhausting. We celebrated holidays and Hadley's baptism. I went back to work in January and have been adjusting to juggling getting 2 kids ready in the morning and off to daycare. Olivia turned 3 and is just as sassy as ever. Hadley is now a little over 4 months old and seems to grow and change a little every day. I will try to give a short run down of what we have been doing and post a few pictures to get caught up.

Hadley: She is so happy all the time. She smiles and giggles a lot. She loves her big sister and smiles and laughs at everything Olivia does. She enjoys bathtime and will lay and kick in the water for a long time.

Olivia: I never know what to expect out of Olivia. She is smart, sassy and independent. Now that she is 3, she is in the preschool room at daycare and learning all kinds of new things. She has just started learning to write her letters. She is so full of attitude! As frustrating as she can be, she makes us laugh so hard and we are just so proud of her.


Baby giggles!









Sisters! Olivia and Hadley have been instant buddies. I love watching them interact. It's amazing how quickly they have bonded. I'm a little nervous for the shenanigans they will likely pull when they get older...









No comments:

Post a Comment